The spectacular views from this upper 3 Bedroom Penthouse residence are like none other. Residents can enjoy the sunrise from the large east facing windows and also experience the sun set from the west, since the views are equally as spectacular at night as they are in daytime. Take advantage of the full service fitness center, library, conference room and catering kitchen — to name only a few of the luxury amenities enjoyed by the residents at One Charles. Not to mention the dining-in service provided by the new, acclaimed Ostra restaurant on the ground floor.
- Formal entry foyer leads to a beautiful living room through a set of French doors. Two spectacular exposures seen through floor to ceiling glass and breathtaking views of the Common, the State House and the Zakim Bridge.
- Formal dining room and large eat-in kitchen.
- Second entrance leads to a large chef's kitchen with eat-in area.
- Formal dining room ideal for opulent entertaining with unparalleled, west-facing views.
- Master bedroom with views of the Charles and the South End with a spacious en-suite marble bathroom.
- Two additional west-facing bedrooms, both with en-suite marble baths.
Other Top Listings/View All
34 West Cedar Street, Boston, MA
200-194 Pond Road, Wellesley, MA
300 Boylston Street, #909, Boston, MA
476 Beacon Street #2, Boston, MA
5 Chestnut Street #2, Boston, MA
505 Tremont Street, Unit 605, Boston, MA
12 Hereford Street, Back Bay, MA
175 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
1 Avery Street, #22B, Boston, MA
191 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA