Majestic brick 7-bedroom Georgian Colonial 10,000+/- square foot residence , on scenic Pond Road, a classic architectural beauty, is set on 9.25 acres of manicured land with access to multiple woodland walks, Wellesley Pond for summer water activities. In addition, the rear of the residence is enhanced by newly dedicated 150 acres of conservation land which makes this property exceptional.
- The timeless elegance with impeccable décor and construction and impressive details was built in 1990 by master builder Richard Rigoli, comes to life the moment you enter this magnificent residence with its 2 story reception hall, wrought iron bridal staircase and trompe l’oeil ceiling.
- The grand entry foyer is flooded with natural light through three arched French doors and opens to formal English sunken garden with limestone fountain.
- Formal entertaining rooms with arched entryways, impressive crown moldings, wainscoting , tall windows, sunroom. Formal dining room with tray ceilings.
- Award-winning 2016 America’s #1 Designer award (for over $200K) kitchen renovation by Adam & Beasley with expanded glassed-in eating area/family room and two large skylights. The Chef’s kitchen is equipped with all the latest modern appliances, steam oven, several refrigerators, Wine fridge, 2 dishwashers, including marble heated table top and hand painted murals.
- Adjoining eating area and family room with gas fireplace, large skylight and windows overlooking a summer/winter patio with a fireplace.
- Formal Mahogany-paneled library with gold leaf ceiling and fireplace.
- Media room or sitting room and den with fireplace with views of the beautiful landscape.
- Formal and family powder rooms.
- Mudroom with radiant heated floors.
- Grand bridal staircase leading to the second floor.
- Grand master bedroom suite with fireplace, his / hers baths and dressing rooms. Steam shower.
- 5 Large additional bedrooms with en-suite baths.
- Renovated au-pair apartment with fully renovated kitchen and 2 bedrooms.
- Fitness room
- Play room
- 9.25 Acres of land that includes 2.5 acres of manicured grounds.
- Large tree house and rear rock wall for climbing.
- 2016 Renovated pool and Jacuzzi, pool house , kitchen and changing room/shower. Automatic pool cover.
- Tennis court surrounded by 15-foot fence,
- New built-in barbecue and entertaining area with fireplace.
- New irrigation system fed via 10,000 gallon tank (sits on an adjacent lot in perpetuity).
- Exterior Sonos sound system.
- 5 Car Garage
- Security alarm with remote control
- Sonos system
- Large laundry room with 3 washer / dryers
- 6 Full bathrooms plus 3 half baths
- Central AC
- Newly renovated attic with closed cell technology for insulation
- New boilers and humidifiers installed in 2016
Other Top Listings/View All
400 Stuart Street, Boston, MA
34 West Cedar Street, Boston, MA
200-194 Pond Road, Wellesley, MA
300 Boylston Street, #909, Boston, MA
476 Beacon Street #2, Boston, MA
5 Chestnut Street #2, Boston, MA
505 Tremont Street, Unit 605, Boston, MA
12 Hereford Street, Back Bay, MA
175 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
1 Avery Street, #22B, Boston, MA