Superb residence on one of the most coveted and sought-after streets in the South End that has been exquisitely renovated and turned into a 2-family home, an upper Duplex and lower Triplex, that could be easily converted back to a single. The property is very versatile and it’s use, limitless.
- Entry through a double door, leads to a beautiful Living room with 3 bay windows. Gas Fireplace.
- Spectacular, large Chef ’s kitchen with 2 east facing windows and view of a gorgeous garden below. 6 burner Wolf oven, Subzero refrigerator, Miele DW, stone counter tops. Large pantry off the kitchen.
- Powder room.
- Stairs leading up to a regal master bedroom suite with bay windows a seating area, an office off the bedroom, gas fireplace. Sumptuous spa-like marble master bath with east facing windows. Large dressing area.
- A huge media room/den/library with Fireplace. Two large glass doors open to the most gorgeous walled-in, manicured garden.
- Wet Bar with fridge and dishwasher.
- Second bedroom and bath with walk-in shower.
- Large laundry room.
- Central A/C.
- Elegant, large living room/dining with south and west facing windows.
- Gorgeous kitchen.
- Full bath.
- Master bedroom suite.
- Second bedroom with second full bath.
- Study/third bedroom.
- Central A/C.
Other Top Listings/View All
191 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
2 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
159 West Canton Street, Boston, MA
141 Dorchester Avenue, Boston , MA
85 East India Row, #40 F/G, Boston, MA
11 Chestnut Street, Boston, MA
9 Walnut Avenue, Boston, MA
1 Charles Street, Boston, MA
287 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA